FRAG ADDICTS BATTLE GROUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRAG ADDICTS BATTLE GROUP

WELCOME TO THE FORUM...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Games to check out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ace420_ost

ace420_ost

Number of posts : 33
PC Games : TFD DFX soon COD 4
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Games to check out Empty
PostSubject: Games to check out   Games to check out EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 3:52 pm

I found this game here and it looks like it might be pretty kool....and since im a fan of quake games i might check it out

http://www.enemyterritory.com/
Back to top Go down
ace420_ost

ace420_ost

Games to check out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games to check out   Games to check out EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 7:06 pm

also on that site click the download tab and u can install wolfenstine for free and play online for free....lots of people playin and u lvl up like cod4 so it will be what i am playing till i can switch....if any1 else wants to play let me know here and i will look into setting up a -CS- server
Back to top Go down
Toxicity
FragAddicts Council

Number of posts : 128
PC Games : COD4,tfd,bf2,bhd,dfx,doom 3 warcraft 3

Games to check out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games to check out   Games to check out EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 7:38 am

i am going to check it out tonight bro... see what its about... sorry i havent posted to this yet.. i seen it the other day im just in the middle of a 12 hour a day 10 day stretch at work and im alittle tired lol... i will check it out when i get home tonight from work.. ill post here what i think afterwords.. snarf
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/toxicityost
ace420_ost

ace420_ost

Games to check out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games to check out   Games to check out EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 1:32 pm

im guessing there is some sort of program u get somwhere for it so it will save your stats....only certain rooms will keep my stats and when i go to a new one i have to start over. so if we start hosting we will deff. have to check out where to get it
Back to top Go down
ace420_ost

ace420_ost

Games to check out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games to check out   Games to check out EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 5:30 pm

so far.....

wolfenstein- highly recomend for those that cant play cod4...doesnt have very good graphics....kind reminds me of the old duke nukem games but online its free to download free to play...the guns are decent in this. if it is a restriced weapon server the pistol is prob the best but on open servers that have certain mods there are some kick ass guns lol....one mod even turns ur knife into a lightsaber....green for allies...red for axis hehe....as u gain exp. u get better guns and u can earn dual pistol instead of single.

FEAR- decent graphics and better guns than wolfenstein....or so u would think lol...i havent found any way (even headshots) to do one hit kills. i was kinda disapointed in this game but maybe it is just cause i couldnt kill any1 cause they were pulling the matrix type dodges....kool aspect of the game but i couldnt figure out how to do it lol. very challenging but doesnt have the *spark* i was lookin for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Games to check out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games to check out   Games to check out Empty

Back to top Go down

Games to check out
Page 1 of 1