FRAG ADDICTS BATTLE GROUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRAG ADDICTS BATTLE GROUP

WELCOME TO THE FORUM...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

back from hospital woooohoooooo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice Angel

Ice Angel

Number of posts : 19
PC Games : Task Force Dagger
Registration date : 2009-01-06

back from hospital woooohoooooo Empty
PostSubject: back from hospital woooohoooooo   back from hospital woooohoooooo EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 4:09 am

Hi there I was just released from the hosital late tonight . I have been in there for almost a week. I had phenominia and had to have a test perfromed on my heart thought there was a bloackage therer but all is ok wiht the heart . I should be able to do most things as befor but with restrictions also I layed my cig down a week ago so when (I get to get playing I pitty the one that kills me omg he will look like a cig to me hehe I will KILL ALL KILL ALLL lmao good to be back. Thanks for listening to me Oh have to wait fo the insision that was made to get to look into my heart to heal also but I still get up and try to play Smile
Back to top Go down
PuNiSHeR-CS-
Admin
PuNiSHeR-CS-

Number of posts : 145
PC Games : COD5, BF2, and TFD
Registration date : 2008-06-08

back from hospital woooohoooooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: back from hospital woooohoooooo   back from hospital woooohoooooo EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:18 am

Glad to hear that you are getting better...
Welcome back girl...
Back to top Go down
http://fragaddictshc.com

back from hospital woooohoooooo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FRAG ADDICTS BATTLE GROUP :: FRAG ADDICTS HEADQUARTERS :: Frag Addicts Public Headquarters-
Jump to: