FRAG ADDICTS BATTLE GROUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRAG ADDICTS BATTLE GROUP

WELCOME TO THE FORUM...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
1stcav

1stcav

Number of posts : 15
PC Games : DF2,TFD,CA,OP7
Registration date : 2009-01-14

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 3:18 am

Hi everyone cheers 1stCav here

Thanks to Punisher -CS- for showing me a group of people where fun and fairness are important not the size of your ego.

A lil about myself. I was a hardcore DF2 player had many names but my fav was $uicide$oldier or SS for short. I then started TFD a few months later I was deployed to iraq. Came back just long enough to be deployed again. This time to New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina. I didnt spend much time with my family for about 3 years.So I spent the next year trying to reconnect with my family. 3 years is a long time.

I then picked up TFD again to find out it just wasnt the same. All the fun had been let out. TFD was basically left in the hands of a ban happy homo. But I stuck to my guns and just played and tried to have fun.

I was med boarded out of the Army and now work as a government contractor on Ft. Hood where I was stationed. I was a 12B Combat Engineer, passing Sapper school is one of my proudest accomplishments (harder than ranger school). I was in the sapper platoon for E Co. 1/5 Cav 2BDE 1CD.

Around that time Mz started playing the FPS games I enjoyed and now I have to full nelson power bomb her off the comp to try and get some game time in lool. I am 25 years old married with 3 kids, 2 boys and a girl. I was born and raised in northern Minnesota aka southern Canada. I am basically an outspoken person, if I'm pissed you will know lool. A bit of a hot head sometimes when angry but hey, who isnt. I always try to have fun and see the light in all situations. Hobbies, I like to joke, smoke, drink, chill, play PC games, watch movies, and spend time with my family.

I hope to get to know all of you better and possibly help this BCT (Brigade Combat Team) in anyway possible. I hope all of you will leave some info on yourselves so we all can get to know each other a lil better. Take Care

~Cav out

Last edited by 1stcav on Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left out my hobbies)
Back to top Go down
PuNiSHeR-CS-
Admin
PuNiSHeR-CS-

Number of posts : 145
PC Games : COD5, BF2, and TFD
Registration date : 2008-06-08

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 6:11 pm

welcome to the group...
I'll post more after I eat...
Back to top Go down
http://fragaddictshc.com
Toxicity
FragAddicts Council

Number of posts : 128
PC Games : COD4,tfd,bf2,bhd,dfx,doom 3 warcraft 3

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:12 am

hey cav...

welcome to the group...

im mn born also... raised around mpls little town outside of called st.francis A:)

i have family in duluth..

anyways welcome to the group
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/toxicityost
PuNiSHeR-CS-
Admin
PuNiSHeR-CS-

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 1:00 am

GOD damn it...
I worked on a huge posting for 45 mins...
Detailing everything about us and the Fucking forum logged me out...
So it went bye bye...
I'll redo it but it pisses me off...
God damn Mother fucker...LOL
Back to top Go down
PuNiSHeR-CS-
Admin
PuNiSHeR-CS-

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 1:44 am

OK lets do this MFr all over again...
I need a damn cigarette...

I'll begin with the personal stuff...
I'm 33 and married with a 9 yr old daughter, 2 cats, and a boxer...
I was born and raised in Nashville, TN...
Spent 01-07 in Jacksonville, FL where I met my wife...
Moved back home when Ifound out about my daughter...

I work for a medical Firm called KCI (Kinetic Concepts Inc.)
They specialize in Wound Vacs, Skin Graphs, and a mutitude of specialty hospital beds.
I've been with them for about two years and I must say I really enjoy my job...

I've been playing PC games since about 1996.
The first and only other team I played for was OST...
Which was founded in 1997 by Spyder who is my brother-in-law...
I played as his underling untill he retired from gaming somewhere around 2003 or 2004...
At which point he appointed me to be the leader of OST...
I lead OST until june of last year when we decided to form -CS-...
I'll try to give you a brief overview of why we are now -CS- and not OST...

We all knew for some time that TFD has been and is dying a slow and agonizing death...
I tried very hard and repeatedly to get the OST boys to look toward the future to newer games...
I met resistance all along the way every time I suggested that OST look into playing this game or that...
Only a few of the OST guys would play games other than TFD...
So the few of us (6) who did play other games were having fun the others were still stuck in TFD land...
I kept bending Spyder's ear over and over to return to gaming...
Much to my pleasure he finally lamented and return to playing...
A few months after his return we moved into playing COD4...
All the while under the OST banner...
This is where our problem began... 2 of our member had joined another team on COD...
They ended up not wanting to leave that team to join our teams efforts in COD4...
This was fine until things came to a head and they ended up quiting OST all together...
Not long after they quit did they start causing us a huge headache in our server on COD4...
Then Spyder came up with the idea on how we could rid ourselves of them for good...
He wanted to rekindle an old idea of his in forming a TRUE Battle Group comprised of many teams...
To accomplish getting lost to our ex-members that were causing all the trouble...
We formed -CS- and launched The Frag Addicts Battle Group...
This was an overwhelming success in losing our old teammates...
Thus the peace and tranquillity of gaming return to us...
We then asked if OST wanted to join up with the Frag Addicts to be the TFD representation...
We felt we owed them that much; but they declined...
We're still really good friends with most of them...
Since my departure from OST I've found I don't quite agree with some of their actions...
In allowing some of the new members they have; But then again I don't have to now do I...

As far as -CS- and the Frag Addicts are concerned we a looking to the future...
We are looking for a new game to call home at least until DF: Angel Falls is released later this year...
A lot of us are looking at FarCry2 to be where we play...
But we do still enjoy playing BF2 and TFD...
I hope this give you some brief amount of insight into who we are and where our vision is heading...

As far as your wife is concerned we'd be happy to have her come on board as well...
But you'll probally have to negotiate terms of play...
Lay down the law brother and tell her that you take presidence!!!
LOL good luck with that...
Punisher
Back to top Go down
1stcav

1stcav

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:15 am

TOX broooooooooo you wont believe this but I spent about 6-7 years in East Bethel, I lived right on Viking BLVD aka Hwy 22. I attented St. Francis High School class of '02, Small world eh?

LMAO yeah punisher I will get right on that, make sure you get unsolved mysteries number incase I go missing affraid . OH bro the same log out thing happened to me, I was soooooooooooo pissed.

anyway, I'm glad to be apart of the crew and look forward to gaming with yall. I will let Mz know she is welcome if she wants... We prolly wont be able to play the newer games until we get our taxes and I build us a gaming pc. So its just Operation7 and TFD til then but thats not very far away, I hope to have it completed before angel falls hits store shelves.

TTYL ~Cav out

OH p.s am I able to wear -CS- tags or no, just asking cuz I will make a new sig if yes. Take Care
Back to top Go down
PuNiSHeR-CS-
Admin
PuNiSHeR-CS-

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 9:35 am

you're a member so wear them...
Back to top Go down
1stcav

1stcav

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:08 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaand roger. Oh BTW I only have paint so sorry if it aint as spiffy as the rest of yalls.
Back to top Go down
Toxicity
FragAddicts Council

Number of posts : 128
PC Games : COD4,tfd,bf2,bhd,dfx,doom 3 warcraft 3

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 4:06 pm

cav bro... i gre up on county rd 9 ... Smile we didnt live very far. im class of 97 .. my sisters r class of 01 and class of 06.. u might know them lol.. small small world lololol.... glad to see ya aboard...

hit me up with a pm and ill tell ya my sisters name and all...

wow....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/toxicityost
PuNiSHeR-CS-
Admin
PuNiSHeR-CS-

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:51 pm

All you have to do is BEG Spyder to build you one...
If the price is right he'll create a bad ass one for you...
Back to top Go down
1stcav

1stcav

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 8:17 pm

I sent the PM tox....

I made another sig myself but when I saved, the sig got blurry and doesnt look good like it did before I saved it. I made a post with more info in the sig updates topic inside the -CS- public HQ.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Empty

Back to top Go down

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FRAG ADDICTS BATTLE GROUP :: FRAG ADDICTS HEADQUARTERS :: Frag Addicts Public Headquarters-
Jump to: